As Hope4Guatemala examined the world of rural Guatemalans, it became clear that changing the way people live within the home was critical for a sustainable reduction in poverty.
Hope4Guatemala has been hosting work teams who wish to serve in Guatemala since its inception in 2012. These teams are key to H4G being agents of changes to reach Guatemalans for Christ. We are truly grateful for those who sacrifice their time and money to help further the Kingdom of God in Guatemala.
The teams help H4G build houses and churches, feed hungry children, conduct vacation Bible schools, Bible studies, pastors, leaders and students conferences and gospel crusades, sponsor student's education, install wood stoves, provide cleaning drinking water through Ecofiltro systems and build hen houses for needy families, Visiting teams also help H4G support much needed medical, dental and vision clinics throughout Guatemala.
Let us join hands together and make a difference in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Those are practical projects and programs that are going to change positively the life-style of thousands of Guatemalan families.
"To make better the living condition of all the families in the communities.."
Current Beneficiary locations
- Railroad Community, Amatitlan.
- Ebenezer community, Palin, Escuintla.
- May 19 Community, Palin, Escuintla.
- Ebenezer annexation community, Palin, Escuintla.
- Las Ilusiones community, Palin, Escuintla.
- San Miguel Petapa, Town, Guatemala.
- Villa Nueva, Town, Guatemala.
Housing for Team Accommodations
- We have room for 58 people at the mission house.
- Dining room for 58 people.
- Swimming Pool.
- Bonfire area.
- Basketball court.
- Auditorium (for 150 people).
- The Mission house is located next to the beautiful lake of Amatitlan.